Please join us at our Fall kick-off meeting on Monday, September 28th via Zoom. Delegates will receive the meeting link and unique passcode about a week in advance. If you’d like to attend as a guest, please email the WTPCC-Officers@googlegroups.com at least 48 hours in advance.
DELEGATES: Please plan on attending or sending your alternate. It is important we achieve a quorum in order to hold our delayed annual election for officers for the 2020-2021 term.
Meeting topics will include:
- Guest: Director of DPW
- Land Use Committee Report on Summer Activities
- Review of the Twin Peaks Blvd Closure (Slow Streets Program)
- Coyote Encroachment into neighborhoods
- Stonestown Housing/Open Space Development
- SF Downtown Traffic Congestion Pricing PAC Update